We look forward to welcoming you back to the Astellina.
For a safe and relaxed holiday, we ask you to observe the measures mentioned here and the health measures of the TVB Paznaun-Ischgl.
General hygiene rules:
|1. Keep at least 2 meter away from other people.|
|2. Avoid shaking hands when greeting.|
|3. FFP2 mask everywhere where it’s necessary.|
|4. Wash hands several times a day.|
|5. Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.|
From March 5th, the following applies to accommodation establishments:
- Waiver of the 3G rule for guests: Entry into accommodation establishments is permitted for guests without any proof.
- Abolition of the 3G rule for employees: Even employees with or without customer contact do not need proof of entering the workplace.
- Abolition of the FFP2 mask requirement in all areas of the accommodation facility.
- Recommendation to continue wearing a mask in closed rooms.
- Removal of the obligation to register guests.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts!
For more information, please visit sichere-gastfreundschaft.at.