Winter holidays in Ischgl
Ski enthusiasts are in their element in Ischgl.
Are you looking for an excellent ski area in Tyrol? You have found it! Ischgl-Samnaun is one of the best ski resorts in Europe, if not the world.
Snow sure, almost endless miles of slopes and modern lifts - all waiting for you. Ischgl-Samnaun achieved top marks at Europe-wide tests and the Silvretta Arena is regularly voted one of the Top-10 ski resorts.
The most famous winter resort of Austria does not owe the high international regard to chance, there are many influential reasons to make you choose an exciting holiday in the top lifestyle metropolis of Ischgl:
- Snow from late November to early May
- A diverse range of slopes for all levels
- First-class fun parks
- An advanced lift and cable car system (waiting almost abolished with the high transport capacity)
- Wonderful cross-country skiing and winter hiking
- Everything in view with the interactive town map of Ischgl
- More information can be found in the Ischgl A-Z
Discover the advantages of Ischgl for yourself!
Free ski depot in Ischgl
Hauling skis around was yesterday:
As a guest of our hotel a free ski depot (ski and shoe lockers with heating system!) at the new 3S-Pardatschgratbahn is available.
Ski School Ischgl Snow Sports Academy
Learn skiing and snowboarding in Ischgl. Ski school Ischgl offers a wide range of courses for young and old. Ski and snowboard courses for adults and children can be booked online.
For more information see www.skischule-ischgl.at
Book your ski equipment online right here: Ischgl Rent